Thursday, March 8, 2012

The wedding

The wedding Video Clips. Duration : 4.05 Mins.


For "Teh" You by my side, thats how I see us, I close my eyes, and I can see us, We`re on our way to say I do-oo My secret dreams have all come true-oo. I see the church, I see the people, Your folks and mine happy and smiling, And I can hear sweet voices singing, Ave Maria. Oh my love, my love this can really be That someday you`ll walk down the aisle with me, Let it be, make it be that I`m the one for you, I`ll be yours, all yours, now and forever. I see us now, your hand in my hand, This is the hour, this is the moment, And I can hear sweet voices singing, Ave Maria. Ave Maria, Ave Mari-ia. THE WEDDING (Julie Rogers) CFC C7 You by my side, that's how I see us, FC I close my eyes, and I can see us, G Em C We`re on our way to say I do Am Em-G7 My secret dreams have all come true I see the church, I see the people, Your folks and mine happy and smiling, And I can hear sweet voices singing, C GC Ave Maria. G Oh my love, my love C this can really be G That someday you`ll walk C down the aisle with me, Am Am7 Em Em/G Let it be, make it be that I`m the one for you, Am Am7 Em-G7 I`ll be yours, all yours, now and forever. I see us now, your hand in my hand, This is the hour, this is the moment, And I can hear sweet voices singing, Ave Maria. Ave Maria, Ave Mari-ia.

Tags: cyberlink, mediashow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com